When you’re done with the integration, we’d like to have a look at it to see all is working okay. We’re more strict here than with other integrations, as the impact of having something wrong here is much higher than, say, a housekeeping app, or concierge services. These are the points we’ll check:
- How is the flow when connecting a new customer?
- How do you retrieve reservations and folio information?
- Search a guest by room number or name
- Search a guest folio
- Post charges to the guest folio when the hotel owns the POS
- Post charges to the guest folio when the hotel does not own the POS outlet
- Post payments to the guest folio
- Refund payments on the guest folio if required
- Create an external folio for non-room charge and payment postings
- Post charge with the correct amount, VAT, and service type on the external folio
- Map POS payments methods with apaleo and post payments to the external folio
- Close folios