When you’re done with the integration, we’d like to have a look at it to see all is working okay. We’re more strict here than with other integrations, as the impact of having something wrong here is much higher than, say, a housekeeping app, or concierge services. These are the points we’ll check:
- How is the flow when connecting a new customer?
- How do you map rate plans?
- Change prices, restrictions and availability in apaleo and verify the data is received by you. Ensure prices with decimal are received correctly
- Are changes to surcharges for extra adults transmitted correctly?
- How are prices for additional services like breakfast synchronized? (if applicable)
- Is information about taxes (afterTax, beforeTax) relevant for you? If yes, how do you use it?
- Book a rate plan with an included service
- Book multiple rooms in one booking (e.g. for Booking.com reservations with all room stays)
- Test reservations with prices that have decimal places to ensure they are handled correctly
- Test reservations with different pricing types (BeforeTaxesWithVat, BeforeTaxes or AfterTaxes)
- Change arrival and departure
- Add rooms to a booking or cancel rooms
- Change guest data for the primary and for additional guests
- Receiving proper number of adults and / or children per room
- Cancel a booking
- Add and remove extras on a reservation
- How do you handle credit cards, including transmission of virtual cards?
- How do you treat exceptions if, e.g. you cannot deliver a reservation?